Robert L. Banowsky is a law clerk at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. Robert plans to receive his J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. In school, Robert served as a volunteer student attorney in the Small Business and Trademark Clinic and externed for a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. Robert is also an Articles Editor on the SMU Science and Technology Law Review.
Robert founded the SMU Federal Bar Association, and acts as the Student Liaison to the FBA’s Dallas Chapter. In the summer of 2016, Robert enjoyed the chance to use his legal education to create safer neighborhoods as part of the Act for Community Transformation team.
Before law school, Robert graduated from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, where he studied history and business. Robert expects to receive his degree in 2018 and is based in the Denver office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- S. District Court Northern District of Texas: Extern
- Federal Trade Commission, Southwest Region: Law Clerk
- Advocates for Community Transformation: Law Clerk
- 2nd Court of Appeals of Texas: Law Clerk
- J.D., 2018 (proj.), Southern Methodist University Dedman College of Law
- Dean’s List
- B.A., History, 2013, Texas Christian University
- Dean’s Scholarship