Andrea Jaimes is a senior paralegal at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. She assists attorneys in client matters involving oil & gas title, transactions, mergers & acquisitions, and civil litigation matters.
Mrs. Jaimes earned her A.A.S. Degree in paralegal studies from North Harris College and has also obtained a paralegal certificate. She has over nine years of combined paralegal experience in civil litigation, family law, and oil & gas law. Before joining Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC, she served as a senior department paralegal and project manager for a large oil & gas law firm based in Houston, Texas, where she focused on oil & gas law primarily in Texas and the Appalachian region of the United States.
Andrea is based in the Houston office of Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- Sadler Law Firm, LLP: Senior Paralegal/Appalachian Department Paralegal & Project Manager, Managed Daily Workflow for Attorneys and Paralegals; Supervised all Paralegals in Appalachian Department; Client/Abstractor Liaison
- Chambers Law Firm, PLLC: Senior Paralegal/Office Manager, Supervised Paralegals; Managed Projects/Workflow; Client/Vendor Liaison
- Grady, Schneider & Newman LLP: Legal Secretary/File Clerk, Drafting Documents; Client Liaison; Court Runner
- Short, Jenkins, Kamin, LLP: Legal Assistant/Paralegal, Drafting Documents; Preparing Discovery; Client Liaison
- A.A.S. Degree in Paralegal Studies & Paralegal Certificate, 2005, North Harris College