Travis Crawford is an Attorney with Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. Travis began his career in the oil business as a roustabout and roughneck on an offshore drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico. From there, Travis moved onshore where he began working as an independent landman throughout East and South Texas. He continued to work as a landman while attending South Texas College of Law, until taking a position as a title analyst and law clerk with a large Houston based oil and gas law firm.
Since graduating from South Texas College of Law in 2010, Travis has continued his oil and gas practice, representing clients in the upstream sector of the industry. He uses his wide spread industry experience to advise clients regarding operations issues, acquisitions and divestitures, surface and mineral title issues, and other transactional matters throughout the State of Texas.
Travis is licensed to practice law in Texas. He is based in the Houston, Texas, office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- Sadler Law Firm, LLP: Associate Attorney, Exploration Production, Drilling & Division Order Title Opinions, Chain of Title, Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Operations, Regulatory Compliance
Admissions to Practice:
- Texas Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo -- Committeeman
- Coastal Conservation Association, Central Houston Chapter -- Board Member