Travis Crawford is a Senior Attorney and Shareholder with Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. Travis began his career in the oil business as a roustabout and roughneck on an offshore drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico. From there, Travis moved onshore where he began working as an independent landman throughout East and South Texas, negotiating and buying leases, running title, and conducting due diligence. He continued to work as a landman while attending South Texas College of Law until taking a position as a law clerk and subsequently associate attorney with a large Houston based oil and gas law firm.
At Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC, Travis has continued his oil and gas practice, representing clients in the upstream sector of the energy industry. He uses his wide spread industry experience to advise clients regarding operations issues, acquisitions and divestitures, surface and mineral title issues, and other transactional matters throughout the State of Texas. Travis also advises corporate clients on entity structuring and governance, contract drafting and negotiation, acquisitions and divestitures, and compliance and regulatory issues.
Travis is licensed to practice law in Texas. He is based in the Houston, Texas, office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- Sadler Law Firm, LLP: Associate Attorney, Exploration Production, Drilling & Division Order Title Opinions, Chain of Title, Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence, Operations, Regulatory Compliance
Admissions to Practice:
- Texas Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo -- Committeeman
- Coastal Conservation Association, Central Houston Chapter -- Board Member