Norbert Lovato is an Attorney at Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. His practice focuses on oil and gas law, real property, and business transactions, including drafting division order title opinions, entity formation, commercial leasing negotiations and agreements, and other property transactions.
Norbert began is his career as Independent Petroleum Landman and solo practitioner specializing in title examination of Fee, Federal and State Lands in the Rocky Mountain Region. As a Landmen working in Texas, Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado he developed extensive experience in the Permian, Uintah, Powder River and DJ/Wattenburg Basins for the acquisition, development and divestiture of assets in the oil and gas industry.
Additionally, he is an accomplished martial artist. He is a two time, two division former heavyweight (2014) and cruiser weight (2017) Amatuer Muay Thai Champion of the State of Colorado. He also enjoys skiing, wakeboarding, and volleyball.
Norbert is licensed to practice law in Colorado. He is based in the Denver, Colorado, office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- Rocky Mountain Hydrocarbon, LLC: Project Manager, Professional Landman and Team Title Lead
- Synergy Resources Corporation: Contract In-House Landman
- Bill Barrett Corporation: Contract In-House Landman
- Lovato Land Services, LLC: Solo Practitioner, Attorney at Law and Professional Land Services
Admissions to Practice:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Denver Association of Oil and Gas Title Lawyers
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Denver Association of Professional Landmen
- Denver Petroleum Club
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association