Leona Filis is an attorney and Senior Counsel with Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC. She has experience in title examination and oil & gas transactions. Ms. Filis also focuses on civil law cases, including divorces, enforcement actions, modifications, bankruptcies, and breach of contract suits.
As a parent, Leona also practices in estates and guardianship law. She has evaluated Individualized Education Programs and attended Admission, Review, and Dismissal proceedings, advocating for her autistic son and protecting his right to receive speech and occupational therapy and personal care services. Ms. Filis is also a Certified Attorney Ad Litem for Texas Courts.
Leona is licensed to practice law in Texas and North Dakota. She is based in the Houston, Texas, office for Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC.
- Sadler Law Firm, LLP:Senior Attorney
Admissions to Practice:
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Chapter of the Women’s Energy Network
- National Association of Professional Women
- West Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- Association of Women Attorneys
- Texas Guardianship Association